Last updated: July 1st, 2021
In September 2020, with the SIDO trade fair, 656 Editions paved the way for the reopening of events and trade shows, bringing together for the first time in several months, nearly 8,000 participants: A successful edition, in strict compliance with the health measures, thanks to the involvement and adaptation of all participants in this unprecedented context!
In 2021, for its first edition, Open Source Experience is committed to the entire Open Source ecosystem to welcome you in the best conditions while promoting meetings and new business opportunities!
We scrupulously follow government announcements as well as the required sanitary devices. So far, here is what we can say:
- Maintenance of barrier gestures: Wearing a mask compulsory / Provision of hydroalcoholic gel / Control of visitors’ fluids with organized distancing in the queues / Arrangement of conference spaces …
- Since June 9, 2021, to attend events bringing together 1,000 people or more, a health PASS check is required. Thus, the control of the health PASS is mandatory to enter the Open Source Experience.
- Mandatory health PASS control : To access the event, please present your identity document, and one of the following three proofs constituting the “health PASS”:
- Vaccination certificate (complete diagram)
- PCR / antigen test less than 48 hours
- RT-PCR or positive antigen test attesting to recovery from Covid-19 dating at least 15 days and less than 6 months
Please note that self-tests are not accepted.
The “health PASS” consists of the digital (via the TousAntiCovdid application) or paper presentation of one of the health proofs presented above.
We are gradually updating on this page the health measures implemented at the Open Source Experience trade fair on November 09> 10, 2021 at the Palais des Congrès in Paris. Check this page regularly to keep up to date with changes in health measures.